|Width (mm)||Width (inches)|
|Size 1||780 mm||30 3/4″ approx|
|Size 2||830mm||32 3/4″ approx|
|Size 3||880mm||34 1/2″ approx|
|Size 4||910mm||35 3/4″ approx|
|Size 5||930mm||36 1/2″ approx|
|Size 6||980mm||38 1/2″ approx|
All barrier heights are 565mm (22 ¼ inches).
THE FLOODSHIELD IS DESIGNED FOR INWARD OPENING DOORS ONLY
- Measure between the brickwork as shown in measurement A (overall width of doorframe) For upvc frames exclude the trim at the sides when measuring, as the barrier needs to seal around the flat outside surface of the frame.
- Choose the flood barrier size which is nearest to Measurement A, but not larger than Measurement A to allow the barrier to clip to and seal against the outside surface of the doorframe.
- For UPVC frames with no bottom threshold, please choose Floodshield for wooden frames, as this has a bottom seal to seal down onto step. When ordering this PLEASE CHOOSE wooden frame, then later in the order process you must tell us it is a UPVC frame with no bottom threshold in the comments section of ordering.
- For UK returns/exchanges please return via royal mail standard delivery. Outside of the UK, we cannot exchange barriers for different sizes due to high shipping costs, so please ensure you choose the correct size. We are happy to accept all returns for a refund.
- UK delivery prices stated are for mainland UK and Northern Ireland. For delivery to remote areas, UK off shore Islands and Scottish highlands please email for a quote as a surcharge may be added by the couriers.